Reno Omokri, the former aide of Nigeria’s former President Goodluck Jonathan, has come out to slam the current Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo who recently said Goodluck Jonathan didn’t build any good road while he was President.
Also, recent reports has it that 35 of Osinbajo’s aides were sacked by President Buhari who is currently in London on a private trip and that has left lots of criticism on Osinbajo’s position as Nigeria VP.
Moreover, Mr VP has also been on heavy criticism for not allowed by the President Buhari to sign legislative bills on Buhari’s absent, rather the bills were taken to London by Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari to be signed by President Buhari.
Amidst the criticisms, Reno and the former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode took to their social media page to criticize VP Osinbajo who they referred to as Errand Boy and Audio Vice President.
In a tweet, Reno Omokri wrote;
“They reduced you to VP Academics, they turned you to Minister of Condolence, they make you Market Women Coordinator, they convert you to an AUDIO VP! Is it until they give you toilet to wash that you will have some self respect?”
In his own tweet, Femi Fani-Kayode wrote;
“How do you describe a VP that insists on remaining in office after his boss refuses to hand over power to him when he goes on leave and instead gets his Chief of Staff to fly over to London to sign legislative bills into law? If your boss can’t trust you why are you still there?”
“35 of his aides sacked by @MBuhari? Chaiii! @ProfOsinbajo’s humiliation is TOTAL. For the first time since he became VP I actually feel sorry for him despite his foibles & wicked ways. I appeal to @MBuhari to take it easy on him. What he is doing to him is bestial and sadistic!”
Meanwhile, Femi listed the 11 moments and instances VP Osinbajo has been rendered powerless by his boss President Muhammadu Buhari.
He wrote in a tweet;
“1. His helicopter crashed but instead of him to proceed to a hospital his boss asked him to continue sharing trader money.
2. A SAN and Prof. of Law, yet under him lawlessness is practiced: he deputises for a fellow who has no proof of both primary and secondary education…
3. They took a Bill to the United Kingdom for your boss to sign and publicised it to further humiliate you.
4. As an ERRAND boy, your boss sent a junior Minister to represent him in an event that you were present…
5. A real ERRAND boy… They have removed all your aides from Aso Villa to a rented apartment in Maitama.
6. ERRAND boy, you went and knelt before Abba Kyari to stop the criminal investigation against you…
7. We told you this would happen but you refused to listen. Today, your two bosses, Tinubu and Buhari, are against you.
8. As for your Pastorship, well, we don’t know again.
9. Sorry! With this latest humiliation of taking a document to an ailing man without recourse to you, it serves as a confirmation that you are now a certified ERRAND boy.
10. The latest is that your boss has now sacked 36 of your aides in your office. Are you waiting for them to lock you out of Aguda House before you resign and go back home to Ikenne?
11. We don’t pity you. You opted for it. While he’s in the United Kingdom he sent you to his village Daura to attend the turbaning/coronation of an unknown Chief. So sad! We pray you receive sense.
Latest posts by Felix M. Okoye (see all)
- COZA: Awareness is victory, I am glad that my voice is not silenced and this is victory for me – Busola Dakolo - Nov 15, 2019
- Blessing CEO and Reality star Ifu Ennada fight dirty online, threaten to expose each other - Nov 15, 2019
- Tonto Dikeh, OAP Daddy Freeze rejoice over Busola Dakolo’s loss on rape case against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Nov 15, 2019