Marriage is one of the stages in life where two different and opposite gender come together and become one in union.
It’s also said to be that stage when the two united individuals promise themselves to love each other till death do them part.
Celebrities understand much about this union called marriage. That’s the reason most of them live the best of it, while some fall to the temptations of its setbacks.
YOU MISSED THIS: Omashola wins his first veto power game of chance
On September 7, 2019, Bamike Olawunmi and her popular boyfriend, Teddy A finally legalised their relationship. And as such give us some important points to note about them.
1. Bambam and Teddy A are the first Big Brother Naija stars that have dated and married each other.
2. They were on the same season of the show. That’s, season 3, Double Wahala.
3. Their relationship started when they were paired by Biggie as BamTeddy during the show.
4. No other paired season 3, Double Wahala housemates dated each other as much as Bam Bam and Teddy A.
5. Bam Bam and Teddy A relationship became stronger as soon as they were evicted from the house.
6. Bam Bam and Teddy A married at the time Big Brother Naija season 4 reality show is going on.