HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
– Download the instrumental using the link below
– Record your favourite lyrics – open to rappers, singers and spoken word artist.
– Record a video with you performing the recorded song.
Or record a crisp clear freestyle with the beat in the background – ensure you are as audible as possible with little or no background noise
– Share on your social media pages with the following hashtag #SOUNDCITYCHOPTHEBEAT, #CHOPTHABEAT, #CHOPSTIIIIX and your location i.e #ENUGU, #KANO, #LAGOS or preferably GEO-TAG your entries.
– It is very important that you include both hashtags, your location as well as the #SOUNDCITYCHOPTHEBEAT hashtags so we can catch your entry and repost on our official SOCIAL media handles.
– You could increase your chances by following the soundcity radio dial close to you (or all on the network) on instagram, twitter and facebook – our handles are:
THINGS TO NOTE
– Challenge is for three weeks only, so hurry now and listen to soundcity radio for clear instructions.
– You score points for clear recordings as every creative entry would get spotlight on radio
– Voting would be in two parts; first would be based off brilliance and feedback from participants’ followers while the best 10 entries would be listed on this page after three weeks for fans to vote.
– Winners would not be picked solely based on likes, shares, comments or audience’s feedback.
– There would be an in-house team that would include superstar producer Chopstix who would consider and score each finalists.
– Soundcity reserves the right to disqualify any participant if he/she tries manipulating the process to his/her benefit or as we deem fit.
Latest posts by Felix M. Okoye (see all)
- Former APC Chieftain, Timi Frank buys Tonto Dikeh luxury AP Wristwatch, gifts her son Andre apartment in Dubai - Nov 15, 2019
- You took me to go and do surgery, now you’re referring to me as “him” – Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh - Nov 15, 2019
- Kill me for defending Burna Boy, no one will stop him from performing – SA lawyer Sello Malema - Nov 15, 2019