Key Points:
- 2Baba lands in the UK for a fast tour. He misses the first show and fans ask why.
- Rumours claim police held him after a clash with Natasha. Some posts even claim bottles flew during the row.
- He rejects the claims and gives a health update. He says a medical scare stopped the show.
The singer reached the UK on Thursday, 2 October. His tour was set to start right after landing. He flew in with his wife, Natasha. Fans waited for that first night show.

Soon, talk online began to rise fast. Some blogs claimed police picked him up that night. They tied the claim to a spat with Natasha. Many asked why he did not hit the stage.
Arrest rumour spreads after missed UK tour show
Some posts went as far as wild scenes. Rumours said bottles flew in that tense scene. Others said the police stepped in to calm things. The story grew and drew more hot takes online.
He has now set the record straight today. He says the arrest talk is not true. He adds he missed the gig due to health. It was, in his words, a medical emergency.
The star turned fifty weeks ago and still draws buzz. Fans recall the Natasha Idibia birthday tribute. That sweet note had bright love lines for him. It came with new cosy shots of the pair.
Singer explains the missed show and next steps
He did not share deep health details at this time. But he made clear the show could not go on. He says care came first, so he stayed off stage. He also thanked fans for the grace and care.
More calm notes may follow from his team soon. He will want to keep shows on for fans. We will watch for firm dates on the next leg. For now, he wants rest, checks, and a safe return.
Leaders and fans also marked his big day last week. The President sent a 2Baba at 50 message. That note praised his long run and key songs. It helped keep his name high online.
The tour buzz should pick up once dates are clear. Till then, his team will guard his health. The singer says the arrest gist is false. He links the no-show to a sudden medical scare.





