• It was quite a moment in the video played during the Reunion show, on Wednesday, which showcased intimate moment between Yousef and Angel.
Former Big Brother Naija season 6 Shine Ya Eye star, and ex-housemate, Yousef has uncloaked the extend he would have taken his relationship with co-reality star, Angel, had she reciprocated the feelings he had for her positively.
Yousef made this known at the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye Reunion show, on Wednesday night, Day 5, during the airing of the episode 5 of the show.
The host, Ebuka who introduced the topic of the day as ‘Relationships On and Off the Show’, equally played a clip showing Yousef and Angel’s romantic moments in the House.
And asking Yousef about his feelings, Ebuka said, “It looked like you were feeling something, at the time”.
And Yousef responds, “Yeah. Well, truth is, the moment I got closer to Angel, we kind of have a mutual conversation. I think it started from the bed, and I enjoy talking to Angel, and she understands me in a way”.
Yousef also told Ebuka that she tried everything possible to give the relationship his 60 percent, but Angel in turn brings back the remaining 40 percent.
He said, “So, I was scared to go far, because I was trying to push it to like 60 percent. She pushes the 40 back. But at the same time, she was still playing other guys, like, she…, infront of me though. She comes around, she’ll play with Cross, kissing Cross. It was so romantic that I kind of I need to take my 60 back. So, I wasn’t really happy at the time”.
Ebuka cuts him short and asked, “If not for those things happening, you would have gone beyond that”? And Yousef replied, “I will go in there and wait for 20, honestly”.
Ebuka returns and asked, “Are you guys cool now”? And Angel answered, “Yeah we’re cool now, we hang out once in awhile. We do drink”. And Ebuka, with his hands in quote said, “Hang out”. And Angel smiled ans retorted, “We hang out yeah!”.
Watch video below.