• BBNaija season 6 female Housemate, Peace Ogor sits at the top as 1st week’s Head of House after coming out as winner of the tightly contested Head of House Challenge, the first for the Shine Ya Eye Season.
And joining her to enjoy the immunity and privilege is Yousef, who she picked as her Deputy.
The Challenge saw Shine Ya Eye geng go head to head for the all-important title, in the new Games Lounge.
According to Biggie; “Whoever wins tonight will gain Immunity from the week’s possible Eviction, at the same time gaining exclusive access to the Head of House Lounge for the week, and the liberty to pick one Housemate as Deputy with whom they will share the Head of House Lounge.”
Big Brother also explained that although the Games will be constant all Season, specific elements like the Challenges, will change every week. Biggie then gave the Housemates a moment to walk around and familiarise themselves with the mat, then after the niceties, it was time for the race to the top to kick off in earnest.
The rules of the game:
• Once you hear the buzzer, you must proceed to pick the die and throw it into the dice rolling machine.
• If you roll any number except a six, you have to try again, and again until you get a six.
• If you roll a six, you must fetch the pawn piece and place it on the start point. This means your game has begun.
• Once, your pawn piece is on the start point, you must throw the die again and move your steps according to the number on the die. So for instance, if you’re already on step number 5 and you throw a 3. This means you have to move your piece 3 steps forward taking you to step number 8.
• Remember, the aim of the game is to either get to the “Big Brother eye” step or at least go further than your fellow house-mates…. so, a little speed would be advisable.
However, after each Housemates participated in the game, Peace came out as the overall winner and when Biggie asked her who she would pick as Deputy HoH, she didn’t hesitate. “Yousef,” she exclaimed.
Peace gets exclusive use of the Head of House Suite and for the next two days and she is welcome to have visitors over, only if they don’t sleepover.
Congratulations to Peace and Yousef!