• According to Ebuka, Lockdown Reunion recorded for the first time in BBNaija history, all Housemates attended Reunion show.
• He also said that from observation, there were more love triangles in the House than people imagined, adding that fallout in the Reunion show came from two supposed friends. (More as you read ahead)
Popular Reunion show of Big Brother Naija, the season 5 is only a day away from today and everyone, including the ex-housemates are gearing up to the termed ‘never-happened-before’ show.
On Thursday, June 17, the show premieres on Africa Magic Urban and Family channels, as well as the low budget GOtv Africa Magic Family channel.
The 20 Lockdown Housemates Laycon, Dorathy, Nengi, Vee, Neo, Kiddwaya, Erica, Ka3na, Lilo, Brighto, Wathoni, Tolanibaj, Lucy, Kaisha, Ozo, Prince, Praise, Eric, Tochi and Trikytee are all expected to be seen during the show.
However, the host and former contestant of season 1 of the reality show Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has hinted on major things to expect as the show premieres in one day time.
And according him, there are four things to expect from the Lockdown Reunion, and even though there will be other surprising moments to be seen, these four are exceptionally damning and can’t be overlooked.
- “For the first time in the Big Brother Naija Reunion history, every single Housemate in the Lockdown Season attended.”
Unlike the previous seasons of the show which always have one or two or more of the Housemates absent, Ebuka disclosed that all the 20 Lockdown Housemates attended the 5th season Reunion.
- “There were more love triangles and squares in the House than people imagined”.
Now, you could rightly recall that love triangles existing between Housemates has always remain paramount in BBNaija shows and Lockdown season wasn’t an exception. This Reunion will be revealing more about those love triangles people never thought existed.
- “Our biggest clash came from two supposed friends and our first reconciliation came from two longtime foes”.
On the third thing to expect from the Reunion, Ebuka revealed that biggest clash during the Reunion show came from two co-housemates who are supposedly friends while the first reconciliation came from two longtime enemies. Do you know who they are? We will all see when the Reunion show starts.
- “Trikytee knows EVERYTHING!”
Finally, Ebuka said that during the Reunion show, he observed that one of the Lockdown Housemates, Trikytee knows roughy everything that happened back in the Lockdown House. And the Reunion show will be revealing more about that.
Ebuka added that there were more than a few surprising moments to see at the Reunion show and even the Lockdown Housemates were shocked to find out how much they didn’t know about each other.
Tune in to your DStv or GOtv from Thursday, June 17 and experience the drama first-hand. And here at Validupdates, we will equally give you daily updates from the Reunion show. Stay with us.