• Nollywood actress Omotola has rejected the pencil sketch delivered to her by an artist on social media saying that the sketcher isn’t well.
Nigerian veteran actress and multiple award-winning screen diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has replied man who drew a very comic portrait of her.
On social media, via Instagram platform, the actress posted the photo which has in it, one of her pictures, that of the artist and the sketched image.
In her caption, Omotola, who felt very disappointed told the young man that he’s not well, adding that he’s going to be locked down, although she was joking about the lockdown.
The Lockdown attached to her caption, as we understood happens to be her forthcoming movie to be premiered on May 28.
“Pls you’re not well. What is this? Come May 28th you’ll be LockedDown! 🙄,” she wrote.
And looking through her comment section, followers and fans saw the portrait very amusing as they also had to drop some hilarious comments.
Some of the comments read below…
- “Wooooow, this is CRAZTIVITY at its Peak 😂😂.
- “I just wanna showcase you my talent mummy 😂😂😂😂😂😂”
- “Arrest him ma 😂😂😂 look at your chin 😂 see your necklace he turned it to beans. am not even looking at the nose.”
- “What an Art, you will collect Grammy award with this talent. 😂😂😂”
- “He still put baby hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na u joor.”
- “😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂he remove the Real and Sexy e con draw only OMO😢😢😢😢”
- “😂😂😂that can never be my Omosexy!”
- “O pari o 😂😂 it’s the serious look on his face that’s making me laugh pass sef 😂😂 like “i be the baddest artist mehn, see my baddest work of art”
- “this is not fair at all. our own omo sexy na u didnt try.”