• Wearing same corset top by Odeva Nigeria, these Nigerian celebrities, Erica and Diiadem left social media users reacting and identifying who rocked the dress better, and with majority giving it to Diiadem.
Fans have taken out time to compare the dresses worn by popular Nigerian celebrities, BBNaija 2020 star Erica Nlewedim and fashion influencer Adeola C Adeyemi simply known as Diiadem.
First, it was Erica who posted on her Instagram page, the picture of the the corset top designed by Nigerian-owned Odeva, barely a week ago. Reactions followed after her post where people think the reality star’s stylist still need to look into the kind of dress she’s styled with.
Besides, Erica had once let people know she doesn’t dress to show off like an Instagram model. She’s only focused on her acting which according to her doesn’t give her time to begin to look for ways to dress and pose for Instagram likes and views.
However, a day ago, Diiadem took to her page and posted same dress, mounting some reactions over her page as to who among her and Erica wore it better.
As seen in both Erica’s and Diiadem’s posts, it’s the same dress but different colours, with BBNaija star’s red and Diiadem’s green.
Now, social media users are thinking Diiadem made the dress appear more beautiful judging by how she posed in the photo. Although, Erica is a beautiful lady but SM users see her pose in the photo as one criterion that made her loose out against Diiadem.
Don’t get us wrong though; the both ladies made the dress look astonishing but looking at the posture in which the pictures were taken, it’s obvious Diiadem took it from Erica.
Take a look at the photo and people’s reactions below.
- “All of you saying Erica why una Dey lie like dis naaa”
- “It’s obvious na Mama Emma just spoilt the top sha see pose like mgbeke.”
- “Forgive me Erica but on this one, Diadem killed it.”
- “Diiadem made this top more beautiful.”
- “The people saying Erica are joking I guess.cos how na.”
- “Erica is beautiful but her stylist need to know what best suits /fits her body type.”
- “This is an insult to Diiadem!”
- “Definitely Diiadem now. Erica’s posture alone brought down the top.”