Big Brother Naija season 5 Lockdown Housemate Laycon has won the 2020 edition of the Nigeria’s reality television show.
Born, Olamilekan Agbelesebioba in Ogun State, Nigeria, Laycon has been declared the overall grand prize winner of the show.
This has automatically made Laycon’s co-housemate, Dorathy the season 5 Lockdown 1st runner up with Nengi, Neo and Vee as the 3rd, 4th and 5th place respectively.
The season’s finale which was held in Lagos today, Sunday, September 27, 2020 was hosted by the show’s favourite anchor, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who singlehandedly declared Laycon as the winner.
And as a reward, the young music star has won himself the grand prize worth N85 million which will be presented to him on Wednesday, September 30.
And the prizes include;
- N30 million cash prize.
- Dubai trip for two courtesy of Travelbeta.
- 2 bedroom apartment courtesy of Revolution Plus.
- TV & Premium fridge courtesy of Scanfrost.
- Champions League Finale trip, one year supply of Pepsi and Branded chiller.
- Oppo Reno 3 Smartphone.
- Innoson G40 courtesy of Innoson Motors.
- Trip to Dublin courtesy of Guinness.
- One year supply of Indomie, Munch it and Colgate courtesy of Tolaram group.
Congratulations to him!!!
For More: ValidUpdates