Big Brother Naija season 5 Lockdown reality television show winner, Laycon has finally received his prizes for emerging the winner of the BBNaija 2020 show.
In a event hosted by organizers of the reality TV show, MultiChoice Nigeria on Wednesday September 30, Laycon specially received one of the prizes on the list of other amazing packages.
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) gifted him a brand new Innoson G40 SUV as part of the great prizes for him.
He was also presented with other gifts on the list by sponsors of the show such as Betway, Guinness, Scanfrost, Pepsi, Oppo Mobile, Revolution Plus Properties, among others.
The prizes include;
- N30 million cash prize.
- Dubai trip for two courtesy of Travelbeta.
- 2 bedroom apartment courtesy of Revolution Plus.
- TV & Premium fridge courtesy of Scanfrost.
- Champions League Finale trip, one year supply of Pepsi and Branded chiller courtesy of Pepsi.
- Oppo Reno 3 Smartphone courtesy of Oppo Mobile.
- Innoson G40 courtesy of Innoson Motors.
- Trip to Dublin courtesy of Guinness.
- One year supply of Indomie, Munch it and Colgate courtesy of Tolaram group.
Recall that Laycon emerged the overall winner of the season 5 reality TV show on Sunday, September 27 at the grand finale event held in commercial city of Lagos.
The young music star surpassed other 19 Housemates with great percentage of points in the viewers voting chart to be crowned winner.
And as was announced by the Managing Director of MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe, the Big brother Lockdown season recorded the highest votes ever in the history of the show.
According to him, the show recorded over 900 million votes, inclusive of online voting, from the different voting platforms adding that cost of producing the show was N3.5bn.
For More: ValidUpdates