The Ultimate Love reality Tv show season 1 kicked off, Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 7pm WAT. And it’s Nigeria’s first-of-its-kind reality show where 16 gentlemen and ladies, now 20, form couples and compete to see a male and a female emerge as the Ultimate Couple.
These strangers get to live in the same house for 2 months, i.e 57 days, where they’re spotlighted with the aim of finding love and actually getting married.
However, on Friday, February 14, six days after the show started, 4 new Love Guests, Jerry, Sylvia, Uche and Presh Talker were added to the initial 16 which now make it up to 20 Love Guests.
The Ultimate Love contestants are going to be called the “Love Guests”, and not housemates. And their house is going to be called Love Pad. Unlike the BBNaija show where housemates are only revealed on stage, the Love Guests were revealed ahead of the show premiere and they are going to be able to communicate with the outside world during the show.
However, the show has so much similarities with the Big Brother Naija show, but they’re not entirely the same as the Love Guests will hear no such sound like Biggie’s voice.
Below are the 16, plus additional 4 Love Guests arranged alphabetically.
1. Henry Arnold Olatunde, 32, is a writer, singer, entrepreneur, content producer. He hails from Ogun State.
2. Bolanle Oluchi Babalola, 35, is a media presenter, production manager. She hails from Ondo State.
3. Cherry Osigwe, 30, is a medical doctor by profession. She hails from Imo State.
4. Chris Adanna, 36, works as a brand architect. She hails from Abia State.
5. David Wilson, 33, is an MC and entrepreneur. He hails from Bayelsa State.
6. Juliet Ebiteinye, 26, is an accountant. And she hails from Bayelsa State.
7. Ikenna “Iyke” Nnama, 24. He hails from Enugu State.
8. Jonathan “Jay” Benson, 35, is an engineer. And he hails from Ebonyi State.
9. Jennifer Jenny Koko, 26, is a fabrics seller. She hails from Rivers State.
10. Ucheagwu “Kachi” Onyeka, 32, is a serial entrepreneur. And he hails from Imo State.
11. Louis Ejiofor, 33, is a TV content creator and producer. He hails from Delta State.
12. Michael Ngene, 29, is a broadcast journalist (ie. Radio presenter). He hails from Enugu State.
13. Nkechi Maureen Agba, 29, is a marketing executive. And she hails from Anambra State.
14. Emeka Sunny Ewenike “Obichukwu”, 32, is a social worker and businessman. He hails from Imo State.
15. Rosemary “Rosie” Afuwape, 35, is a school teacher. She hails from Ogun State.
16. Theresa Ifeoma Ugorji, 23, is a medical doctor (optometrist). She hails from Imo State.
Four new additional Love Guests who came into the love pad (i.e. house) include;
17. Jerry M. Efe, 36, is an actor, fashion designer and businessman from Delta State.
18. Sylvia Chioma, 23, is a final year student of Lagos State University. A serial entrepreneur from Abia State.
19. Uchenna Nwankwo, 28, is a development economist from Anambra State.
20. Precious “Presh Talker”, 27, is a TV host, MC and content creator. And she hails from Abia State.